|Overview : |
Invitation to Bid
Date: 28th November 2012
Subject: INVITATION TO BID (ITB) FOR PRINTING OF TAMPER EVIDENT SECURITY BAGS FOR GENERAL ELECTIONS IN PAKISTAN
Electoral Cycle Support to the Electoral Commission of Pakistan, a project of United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) invites you to submit a bid for ‘Printing of Tamper Evident Security Bags for General Elections in Pakistan”
1. To enable you to submit a bid, please find enclosed:
Annex I. Instructions to Bidders
Annex II. Bid Data Sheet
Annex III. General Terms and Conditions
Annex IV. Special Conditions
Annex V. Schedule of Requirements
Annex VI. Technical Specifications
Annex VII. Bid Submission Form
Annex VIII. Price Schedule
2. The bid proposals submitted by the companies must account for any holidays (Christmas or New Year) during the production timeline and must build the proposals to meet the tight timelines without any hindrance caused from the holidays. The costs should therefore include any extra shifts required to undertake the task.
4. Bids must be delivered to UNDP Registry Unit, 2nd Floor Serena Business Complex, Islamabad, Pakistan or send by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14:00 hrs Islamabad time, 10th December 2012
. Late bids shall be rejected.
5. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ Representatives, who chose to attend at the UNDP Main Conference Room, 4th Floor, and Serena Business Complex at 15:00 hrs Islamabad time. To facilitate the access to Serena Business Complex, bidders must submit the name of the representative attending the bid opening no later than COB Friday, December 07th
6. This letter is not to be construed in any way as an offer of contract; your bid could however form the basis for a contract between your company and UNDP. Bidders are encouraged to acknowledge receipt of this ITB by E-mail to the UNDP contact specified and to request an electronic version of the Bid Submittals. Offeror(s) are requested to complete all the details required in the ITB and conform to the instructions.