|Overview : |
Invitation to Bid (ITB)
Date: 28 November 2012
Subject: PAL10-00000049740: Construction of 300 Residential Units in Rafah
Package #10: Construction 16 buildings (36 residential units) in Rafah.
1) We hereby solicit your bid for the subject works. To enable you to submit a bid, please find enclosed:
Section 1: Instructions to Bidders
Section 2: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 3: Contract for Works (form of)
Section 4: General Conditions of Contract for Civil Works
Section 5: Special Conditions
Section 6: Scope of Works
Section 7: Technical specifications
Section 8: Drawings
Section 9: Price Schedule (Bill of Quantities)
Section 10: Required forms
Section 11: Sample forms
Section 12: Safety, Health and Welfare on Construction Sites - Manual
Interested bidders may obtain further information at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) interested bidders are encouraged to attend the Pre-bid meeting & site visit which shall take place as per the following schedule:
Pre-bid meeting Date & Time
Pre-bid meeting Location
Site visit info
9 December 2012 at 10 a.m.
UNDP/PAPP – Gaza Office
Site visit shall be conducted after the pre-bid meeting.
The pre bid meeting minutes, and any further enquiries received on or before 12 December 2012, will be documented and posted on the UNDP/PAPP designated web site on 17 December 2012. No inquiries will be accepted after.
4) Bids must be delivered to the following address on or before 10 a.m. (Jerusalem time) on 30 December 2012:
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP / PAPP)
UNDP/PAPP Office –Gaza
Omar Bin Abed Al Aziz Street
Al Remal Gaza
Late bids shall be rejected
5) Bids will be opened in the presence of bidder’s authorized representatives, who choose to attend, at half an hour past bid closing time on 30 December 2012, at the address mentioned above.
6) This letter is not to be construed in any way as an offer to contract with your firm.
Deputy Special Representative (Operations)