|Overview : |
INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT PROCUREMENT NOTICE
Subject: Procurement of Individual Consultancy Services of an Evaluation Consultant to assess the effectiveness, efficiency and added value of the UNDP project TOKTEN
Reference: LEB/CO IC/18/13
1. UNDP Lebanon Country Office is seeking proposals from individual consultants for the provision of the Individual Consultancy Services described in the abovementioned subject.
2. To assist you in understanding the requirements of this assignment, we have attached hereto the following :
• The Terms of Reference for the assignment described above;
• The standard Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability, which you must accomplish and submit to UNDP; and
• The Individual Contract and its General Terms and Conditions, which you would be expected to sign in the event you are the selected Offeror in this procurement process.
3. Interested experts with questions regarding this assignment should send them in writing to: email@example.com , attention UNDP Lebanon Procurement Unit. Please note that possible additional information or clarifications/questions will be posted on the www.undp.org.lb site.
4. Proposals must be submitted on or before 03:00 p.m. Beirut Local Time on Wednesday, 27 February 2013 at the below address:
Arab African International Bank Building
Third Floor, Room # 310
Riad El Solh Street, Nejmeh, Beirut 2011 5211, Lebanon
Telephone: + 961 1 962 500
Fax: + 961 1 962 491
Kindly refer to the attached Individual Consultant Procurement Notice and its related Annexes.