|Overview : |
Evaluations are critical for UNDP to progress towards advancing human development. Through the generation of ‘evidence’ and objective information, evaluations enable managers to make informed decisions and plan strategically. This exercise is the final project evaluation of the ERC project, which is intended to demonstrate the level of change in the measured variables and level of success of the outputs achieved and contributions to outcome level changes. This evaluation will be used by all main parties (Beneficiary countries, CIMH, UNDP and the Government of Italy) to assess their approaches to development assistance and to design future interventions. It is expected to serve for accountability purposes as well as generation of knowledge for wider use.
Specifically this evaluation will assess:
• The relevance of the project, and in particular its regional dimensions
• The effectiveness and efficiency with which the Government of Italy resources have been used
• The usefulness and sustainability of the results/project targets for the beneficiaries
• CIMH and UNDP’s performance as development partners
• CIMH and UNDP’s added value to the expected results