|Overview : GENERAL NOTICE
REGISTRATION OF SUPPLIERS FOR LONG TERM AGREEMENT
UNDP will carry out national and international calls for public bids and selection of consultants, in accordance to the Rules and Regulations of UNDP, in the following areas:
• Generators and all necessary parts, technical assistance and fuel
• Provision of office and other related furniture
• X-RAY equipment for bags and luggage inspection, cargo pallets, scanners (magnetometers) and operation services
• Provision of tents, floors and related services
• Provision of air conditioning systems
• Infrastructure (cabling, ducts, circuits)
• Office partition, supply, installation and maintenance
• Supply, installation and dismantling of fences
• Provision of monitoring services for CCTV.
• Provision of tubular systems structures
• Information Technology and communication services
• Provision of equipment and a service solution for OCTV (open channels of TV).
• Sound systems, lighting, projection equipment and solutions.
• Signaling items and related services
• Events promotion (staff, security, assistance, translation, other supplies and services)
Individuals and companies may acknowledge their interest by registering in the Data Bank of the UNDP for Long Term Agreement indicating the area(s) of relevant experience. Professionals or companies already registered in the database of UNDP since January 2012 do not need to register again.
Companies and institutions that do not present the necessary qualifications in individual terms may acknowledge interest in associating with another person or group in the site listed above. To this respect, the leader of the group or individuals should be clearly stated. The objective of this resource is to fulfill the needs of even the smallest details of the project and, at the same time, make it possible for all companies and institutions to have an opportunity to offer their qualified expertise to the proposed tasks.
Candidates who have already worked with the concept of sustainable purchases, accessibility, renewable energy and the use of paper-smart office are all strongly encouraged to apply.
Registering in your area of interest (individuals, companies and institutions) does not necessarily imply being called and hired for the services offered. The contacts will be made according to demands. The objective of this Data Bank for the UNDP is to enhance the search and identification of institutions, companies and people who carry the required qualification to perform the services. It is suggested to consult UNDP procurement web page (http://www.undp.org.br/licitacoes/ListarAvisos.aspx ) for information on specific procurement processes.
The UNDP is committed to guaranteeing a diverse work force in terms of nationalities, gender and culture. Minorities, indigenous groups and people with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. Personal information from all candidates will be kept confidential.
For more information, kindly contact:
United Nations Development Programme - UNDP
Casa das Nações Unidas no Brasil, Complexo Sergio Vieira de Mello
Módulo I, Prédio Zilda Arns | SEN Q. 802, Conjunto C, Lote 17 | CEP: 70800-400 | Brasília-DF | Brasil.
Tel: + 55 61 3038-9300 | Fax: + 55 61 3038-9010
Registration for long term agreements website: http://www.undp.org.br/registro|