|Overview : UNDP Office in Pakistan invites potential and experienced construction firms/companies to express their interest for providing civil works activities for a period of next three years as and when required by UNDP. Upon completion of the evaluation of the pre-qualification, UNDP will include the selected organizations in a roster of pre-qualified vendors. Following are some of the major construction activities but are not limited to:
1. Rehabilitation and Reconstruction of Community based infrastructure schemes that include Culverts, roads, pavement of streets and Drainage Channels in Swat, KPK Construction and Refurbishment of 4 District Prosecution Offices in KPK;
2. Construction and Refurbishment of Forensic Science Laboratory in KPK;
3. Refurbishment of Regional Training Centre, KPK;
4. Renovation of Home Department in KPK;
5. Continue to Strengthen of P&D Cell of Peshawar High Court, KPK;
6. Renovation and Refurbishment of new proposed UNDP Office in Islamabad? along with security enhancement work;
7. Construction and rehabilitation activities including KPK, Punjab, Sindh and Baluchistan.
Pre-qualification application process
1. Interested Companies and/or associations/joint ventures must fill in the UNDP Prequalification Application Document and submit relevant documentation/information as to demonstrate that they are eligible and qualified to perform construction services/works as and when required by UNDP. In principle, UNDP intends to use the outcome of this exercise for shortlisting purposes in the context of procurement exercises to be conducted for the next three years starting from 2014 – 2016.
2. Completed applications in original as per the requirements stated in the Bid Data Sheet (BDS) should be submitted in a sealed envelope latest by 17:00 hours on 9th April 2014 to the following address:
UNDP Registry, Quotation/Bids/Proposals
United Nations Development Programme,
Serena Business Complex, 2nd Floor, Khayaban e Suharwardy,
Islamabad, Pakistan. (Ph: +92-51-8355600) Fax (+92-51-2600254 & 55)
Applications received after the above deadline will not be considered. Documents sent by e-mail or facsimile will not be accepted.|