|Overview : |
UNDP Vietnam seeks 03 national consultants to provide technical assistance in operationalising Safeguards Information System (SIS) and preparing Viet Nam’s first REDD+ Safeguards Summary of Information (SOI) (Ref 1-170302) including:
• Consultant 1- Safeguards specialist
• Consultant 2- Public administration/governance specialist
• Consultant 3 – Information systems specialist
The key objectives of this assignment is to assist VNFOREST-VRO in:
- refine the design and operationalise the SIS v1.0, building on the draft Technical Proposal for the Development of a SIS in Viet Nam prepared by VNFOREST-VRO; and
- formulation of Viet Nam’s first summary of information (SoI) on REDD+ safeguards through identifying, compiling and structuring relevant information in accordance with UNFCCC guidance.
The selection will be based on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Interested offerors are invited to submit CVs, financial proposals and other information following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Tel: (+84 4) 38500100
Direct: (+84 4) 38500200
with notification by email (without attachment) to: email@example.com that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.