|Overview : |
Dear Interested and eligible International Individual Consultants;
The United Nations Development Programme ( UNDP ) Ethiopia Country Office plans to Recruit an International Consultant to serve as a data Specialist for the project of Social protection for Sustainable Development in Africa.
Background of the Assignment:
Over the past two decades, African countries have achieved accelerated economic growth and noteworthy social and political achievements. However, there is a general agreement that such economic expansion has not been inclusive of the extremely poor and vulnerable..
This scenario calls for urgent action to promote better distribution of the economic gains and increase social resilience. The recent experience of social protection schemes in Latin America as well as in some African countries shows that well-designed social protection schemes, including interventions in the labour markets, can tackle structural determinants of poverty and vulnerability leading to a transformative effect on the whole society, as well as address many of the SDG’s targets, and act as a pivotal tool to advance the 2030 Agenda as well as the Africa-wide development vision, Agenda 2063.
- Download both TOR and IC Proposal Submission Form from the following link: http://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=36460;
Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the IC Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto; and
Group of Individuals and/or Firms are not eligible for this consultancy assignment (open only for individual consultant)
- A candidate applying only by uploading CV to this job site will not be considered. Instead, both Technical and Financial Proposals shall be submitted to UNDP Secured email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Those prospect consultants who fail to submit both Technical and financial proposals as per the standard format and to the designated secured email will not be further considered for evaluation.
- Please limit your your sco[e of work and methodology ( written technical proposal) to maximum of 450 words.
- Please group all your documents into single PDF document as the system only allows to upload maximum one document.
- While submitting your proposals to email@example.com be sure your email subject line is RSC-IC-2017-03 in order to let our Office easily locate your respective proposals from secured email and be considered in subsequent evaluations.