|Overview : |
This assignment has the objective of delivering two outputs:
· Comparison of energy and GHG emission performance of Concrete Brick and of Fire Clay Brick production in Vietnam:
This study will compare the energy consumption and the GHG emission and removal per functional unit to be defined, in major CB and FCB production facilities in Vietnam to establish and verify the potential reduction in energy consumption and net GHG emissions, due to a major shift towards NFB production and use in Vietnam.
· Product based standard for energy efficiency and GHG emissions for Concrete Brick in Vietnam:
This “cradle to gate” study will establish near and longer term targets for energy and net GHG emisisons per functional unit of CCB product, that can be achieved in the Vietnamese context. This will give clarity and help set realistic targets for Vietnamese CCB manufacturers and the Government of Viet Nam.
Interested national bidders prepare and bind 04 Proposals (01 original and 03 copies) and submit to the Project Management Unit. The Proposals must include:
- Submission Letter with date and signature of the team leader of the team member (Vietnamese and English versions);
- A written agreement between team members and team leader, which specifies the responsibility of the team leader and responsibilities of each member of the group (Vietnamese version).
- Curriculum Vitaes of team members (Vietnamese and English versions);
- Proposed detailed Work Plan and Approach and Methodology, including specific roles of team members and the team leader (Vietnamese version);
- Proposed man days, corresponding remuneration and other expenses if any (Vietnamese version).
Address for submission:
Project “Promotion of non-fired-brick Production and Utilization in Vietnam”
Room 708, No. 113 Tran Duy Hung Street, Cau Giay District, Hanoi