|Overview : |
UNDP Iraq intends to hire an International Consultant for the UNDP-GEF Midterm Review (MTR) pf the full-sized project titled “Catalysing the Use of Solar Photovoltaic Energy in Iraq (PIMS 5137)” detailed in the Terms of Reference.
Interested professionals are invited to submit their offers as per below instruction:
- Proposals should be submitted to the following e-mail address email@example.com, no later than COB 08 January 2018 (Iraq local Time: +3 GMT).
- Specify the Procurement Notice Number (IRQ10-IC086/17) in the e-mail subject header.
- Any request for clarification must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. A response will be sent directly to the inquirer, via e-mail, and to other Offerors that notified UNDP of their interest to participate (without identifying the source of the inquiry)
- Kindly be informed that the UN P11 Form (“CV Form,” ref: Annex 2) must be completed. It is not permissible to submit a Curriculum Vitae in lieu of this form.
- Emails sent to the previously mentioned address shouldn’t exceed the limits of 8MB.
- Documents to be included when submitting the Proposal:
- Signed Template Confirmation of Interest and Submission of Financial Proposal –Annex 1.
- A letter explaining why he/she considers him/herself the most suitable candidate for the work.
- Personal CV including past experience in similar projects and at least 3 references.
- UN P11 Form (“CV Form”) – Annex 2. UNDP-Iraq reserves the right to disqualify any submissions that have omitted this form.
- Sample reports of previous work in English.
- A brief Methodology (based on terms of reference (Annex 3), section 3 - scope of work/outputs), stating how the candidate will approach and conduct the work.
A language assessment will be conducted (if necessary) to verify the language(s) proficiency