|Overview : |
PROCUREMENT NOTICE 2018-021 (RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
NATIONAL CONSULTANTS to conduct research study on court decisions related to environmental protection and mining areas:
- Administrative Lawyer (Lead expert)
- Criminal Lawyer
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Mongolia office announces the procurement notice for assignment of
2 (two) NATIONAL CONSULTANTs to work for the Environmental Governance for Sustainable Natural Resources Management Project.
Detailed information and required qualifications can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available at the link provided: http://www.mn.undp.org/content/mongolia/en/home/procurement.html
If you meet the qualifications of the announced consultancy assignment, please submit the following documents by the deadline 08 June 2018 11:00a.m. local time (GMT + 9).
Please submit your proposal to email@example.com with subject line: Ref: IC/2018/021 – SEPA: (please specify which consultancy you are applying for)
- Recommended Presentation of Offer
The following documents should be submitted:
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest to conduct the assignment (downloadable from the attached TOR);
- P11 application form, indicating all experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references;
- Brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment, and a proposed work plan and methodology on how they will approach and complete the assignment.
- Financial Proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs in MNT.
- Incomplete and late applications will be excluded from further consideration.
- The submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants.
- Post is advertised for local nationals only.
- The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.
UNDP, UN House 14201 UN Street-14, Sukhbaatar district, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia,
Tel: +976 (11) 327585; Fax: + 976 (11) 326221; Satellite Tel: 873 382 420 350/1; Satellite fax: 873 382 420 352
Website: http://www.mn.undp.org, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org