|Overview : |
Invitation to Bid (ITB)
Date: 25 June 2018
Subject: PAL 10-00047395- Construction of Khan Younis Waste Water Treatment Plant (KY WWTP)
Construction Of Main Electrical Power Supply Line
- The United Nations Development Programme/ Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People (UNDP/PAPP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
- To enable you to submit a bid, please find enclosed:
Volume 0 – Instructions to Bidders
Part 1 - Instruction to Bidders and Bid Data Sheet
Part 2 - Form of Tender
Part 3 - Appendix to Tender
Part 4 - Annexes of Form
Volume 1 – Conditions of Contract and Prices Schedules
Part 1 - Particular Conditions of Contract
Part 2 - General Conditions of Contract
Part 3 – Schedules of Price.
Volume 2 – Specification.
Part 1 - General Requirements
Part 2 – Technical Specifications
Volume 3 – Drawings.
Volume 4 – Additional documents, provided by the Employer
Part 1 – Additional Documents Provided By GEDCO
Part 2 – Safety guidelines
- Interested bidders may obtain further information at the following email address: email@example.com
- Interested bidders are encouraged to attend the Pre-bid meeting & site visit which shall take place as per the following schedule:
Pre-bid meeting Date & Time
Pre-bid meeting Location
Site visit info
4 July 2018 @ 10:00hr
UNDP/PAPP – Gaza Office
Site visit will be conducted on 4 July 2018 @ 13:00 hr
The pre bid meeting minutes, and any further enquiries received on or before 8 July 2018, will be documented and posted on the UNDP/PAPP designated web site http://www.ps.undp.org/content/papp/en/home/operations/procurement.html on 11 July 2018. No inquiries will be accepted after.
- Bids must be delivered to one of the following addresses on or before 12:00hr (Jerusalem time) on 18 July 2018.
Omar Bin Abdul Aziz Street
Telephone: 972 8 2863364
Facsimile: 972 8 2822021
Late bids shall be rejected
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidder’s authorized representatives, who choose to attend, at half an hour past bid closing time on 18 July 2018, at the address mentioned above.
- This letter is not to be construed in any way as an offer to contract with your firm.
Deputy Special Representative (Operations)
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP / PAPP)