|Overview : |
PROCUREMENT NOTICE IC-2018-035
NATIONAL CONSULTANT - TRANSLATOR AND INTERPRETER ROSTER
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Mongolia office announces the procurement notice to make Individual contract as Long Term Agreement with Translators and Interpreter roster
Detailed information and required qualifications can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available at the link provided:
If you meet the qualifications of the announced position, please submit the following documents by the deadline of 11:00 am, 30 July 2018 by Ulaanbaatar time (GMT +8)
Please submit your proposal to email@example.com with subject line: Ref: IC/2018/035 –Translator and Interpreter (roster)
A. Recommended Presentation of Offer
The following documents should be submitted (relevant forms downloadable from above mentioned link)
- A cover letter, clearly identifying the areas of expertise mentioned under the experience section of the TOR;
- At least three samples of translation along with reference contacts to qualify for translators’ roster;
- At least three professional references to qualify for interpreters’ roster;
- Updated P11 and Personal CV, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the candidate;
- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using the template provided by UNDP;
- Financial proposal: All-inclusive hourly or task based professional fee in MNT as per ToR.
- Incomplete and late applications will be excluded from further consideration.
- The submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants.
- Post is advertised for local nationals only.
- The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.
UNDP, UN House 14201 UN Street-14, Sukhbaatar district, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia,
Tel: +976 (11) 327585; Fax: + 976 (11) 326221; Satellite Tel: 873 382 420 350/1; Satellite fax: 873 382 420 352