|Overview : |
Addendum # 1 for the ITB-417-18 has been uploaded
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
- Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
- Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
- Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
- Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
- Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
- Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
- Form A: Bid Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Bidders Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid
- Form F: Price Schedule Form (BOQ in Excel format)
- Form G: Template for Bid Security
- Form Ga: Template for Bid Security Confirmation
- Form H: Template Performance Security
- Annex 1 – Drawings (Attached in the e-Tendering Portal)
- Annex 2 - Compliance Sheet for Electrical & Mechanical Items (Attached in the e-Tendering Portal)
- Annex 3 - E-Tendering User Guide for the Bidders
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
In case your company is not registered in the E-Tendering Module please use the following temporary username and password to register your company/firm:
E-Tendering Link: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
Please note, only Bidders who will be registered on the e-tendering will be able to download the complete bidding documents from the e-tendering website link shared above.
The bidders are encouraged to conduct the physical site visit for complete understanding of Scope of requirements prior sending the formal bid to UNDP.
Please note: The Procurement notice includes the details of the UNDP focal person for site visit and the email provided is a GMAIL account as per following details:
Site Visit Date and Time: Sunday, 08 July 2018 between 10:00 a.m. till 12:00 p.m.
Focal Person: Engg. Feraz Ahmed
The Contact Person for Inquiries / Clarifications for this ITB: Mostaq Ahmed, Procurement Analyst, email address dedicated for this purpose: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may acknowledge receipt of this ITB utilize the “Accept Invitation” function in eTendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.