|Overview : |
Period of Assignment/Services: 30 working days as indicated in the TOR.
PROJECT BACKGROUND INFORMATION
The Government of Ghana (GoG), with funding from the Adaptation Fund Board Secretariat is implementing a four-year project dubbed “Increased resilience to climate change in northern Ghana through the management of water resources and diversification of livelihoods”.
The project aims at addressing climate change-induced decreases in the availability and increasing unpredictability of water resources, and the associated negative impacts of these trends on the livelihoods of rural communities. It is expected to enhance the resilience and adaptive capacity of rural livelihoods to climate impacts and risks on water resources in Northern Ghana.
SCOPE OF WORK
The MTE team will assess the following four categories of project progress.
i. Project Strategy
- Review the problem addressed by the project and the underlying assumptions. Review the effect of any incorrect assumptions or changes to the context to achieving the project results as outlined in the Project Document.
- Review the relevance of the project strategy and assess whether it provides the most effective route towards expected/intended results. Were lessons from other relevant projects properly incorporated into the project design?
- A Master’s degree in Climate Change and Livelihoods, Evaluation or Social Research, or other closely related field
- At least 10 years experience in conducting result-based management project mid-term or terminal evaluations, preferably for GEF/AF project
HOW TO APPLY
- See the Documents section above for the detailed Annex I-Terms of Reference and Submission Documents.
BID SUBMISSION INSTRUCTION:
- Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the IC Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto
For detailed information, please refer to Annex I- Terms of Reference (ToR)
The Consultant is required to have the above mentioned professional and technical qualifications. Only the applicants who hold these qualifications are advised to submit their respective bid proposals
The following proposals must be prepared as per the prescribed standard format indicated in the respective IC Bid Document. The Proposals shall be submitted before its deadline on July 13, 2018, via UNDP Ghana Secured mail address: email@example.com
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP-GHA-2018-123 -IC – TP - [insert Name]
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP-GHA-2018-123 -IC – FP - [insert Name]
Please note that these proposals shall be submitted to the designated secured email into two files but in one email unless both Files are Greater than 9MB file size
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE SUBMITTING PROPOSAL:
- While submitting your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org be sure your email subject line is UNDP-GHA-2018-123-IC