|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), on behalf of ICSC, is looking for an individual matching the following profile:
1. Is an independent person with no past or present work experience with any of the organizations of the United Nations Common System and is not an immediate relative of a UN staff member (child, parent, spouse, etc.).
2. Has international shopping experience with knowledge of the local market.
3. Is preferably an expatriate who has lived at the duty station for at least one-year.
4. Has his/her own means of transport.
5. Is conversant with English and preferably in Myanmar Language to ensure proper interpretation of item specifications as provided on the pricing forms.
6. Possesses a High School Diploma or equivalent.
7. Is an adult, capable of enduring long hours of concentration and hard work.
8. Is able to communicate effectively (preferably in the local language) because the job requires interaction with outlet owners and workers.
Profile should be submitted to the Procurement Unit, UNDP Myanmar, No. 6 Natmauk Road, Tamwe, Yangon or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; no later than 24 August 2018.
Any request for clarification must be sent in writing, or by standard electronic communication to the address or e-mail indicated above. Procurement Unit will respond in writing or by standard electronic mail and will send written copies of the response, including an explanation of the query without identifying the source of inquiry, to all consultants.