|Overview : |
UNDP Vietnam seeks a national firm to organize resilient house design competition “Resilient houses save lives and reduce losses”.
The Contractor is expected to support the organization of the housing design competition and raising awareness on resilient house through different communication and media activities. The details are below:
- Organize the design competition and its award ceremony professionally
- Conduct massive and vital communication media activities to raise awareness on the importance of resilient housing
- At least 500 university studies/ academia in engineering/ architecture, planning or design related field are involved in awareness raising activities supported by the project
- At least 520 communes benefit from awareness raising activities to promote replication of safe housing and related approaches
- Provide nice layout of a design book, that contain best 20 to 30 designs. The proposed title of the book is “Design solutions for disaster resilient housing in the coastal areas of Viet Nam”.
The selection will be based on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Interested offerors are invited to submit proposals to:
Nguyen Thuy Nga
Procurement Executive, Climate change and Environment Unit
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Tel: (+84 4) 3850 0100
Direct: (+84 4) 3850 1831
with notification by email (without attachment) to: email@example.com that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: 27 August 2018