|Overview : |
PMO Recruitment for GEF Developing and Implementing the National Framework on Access to and Benefit Sharing of Genetic Resources and Associated Traditional Knowledge Project
The Foreign Economic Cooperation Office (FECO) is an institution affiliated to Ministry of Ecology and Environment of China. It is mandated to coordinate and manage the funds of projects in cooperation with international financial organizations and for implementation of multilateral environmental agreements (MEAs) and bilateral assistances, as well as other foreign cooperation activities in the field of environmental protection.
In June 2016, FECO started to implement a new GEF/UNDP project with the title of ” GEF Developing and Implementing the National Framework on Access to and Benefit Sharing of Genetic Resources and Associated Traditional Knowledge”. The purpose of this project is to create in China the legal, administrative and practical capacity to authorize and enable providers (communities, minorities and individual providers) of genetic resources and associated traditional knowledge to share in the benefits from the utilization of those resources, in a manner that promotes improvement of the providers’ social welfare and provides a motivation for conservation and efforts to maintain the sustainability of those resources.
One project monitoring and evaluation specialist/advisor will be recruited for the project PMO daily operation. More detail descriptions about the position and the CV template could be found from the Terms of Reference attached as Annexes
• Develop and oversee the implementation of the Project’s monitoring and evaluation strategy (through output 1 to 3) . Organize a working group to finalize the M&E system for the project, including indicators and targets
• Establish monitoring and evaluation plan, and technically support the implementation of monitoring and evaluation system. Organize a working group to finalize the M&E system
• Provide technical support to all project planning and reporting
• review the project outputs and provide inputs to ensure they meet the highest quality
• Assist in the drafting of TOR and activity descriptions where appropriate
• Provide comments on all project outputs
We kindly request the person whom might interest in these two positions to submit their CV before 27th August, 2018, COB local (Beijing) time to the email address below:
XIAO Suizi (Ms.)
If you have any questions about the recruited positions, please contact with the following:
WANG Ye (Ms.)