|Overview : |
Procurement Reference No.: ETH/ITB/2018/004
In order to support UN agencies in Ethiopia, UNDP Ethiopia is exploring the possibility of engaging multiple hotels on a recurrent basis to provide hotel room accommodation and conference/workshop related services, as needs arise, to UNDP and the other UN Agencies. UNDP Ethiopia envisage entering in to contract for two years with possible renewal for one more additional year, subject to satisfactory provision of the services.
Therefore, with this procurement notice, UNDP Ethiopia Country Office seeks reputable legally established Addis Ababa hotels with proven track record to submit bids to provide the indicated services for the three lots as follows:
Lot 1- Rooms, Lot 2 – Conference Rooms and Conference facilities, Lot 3- Foods.
Expected Starting Date of the Service: 1 January 2019
Duration of the Service: 2 years with possible extension of 1 year based on satisfactory performance.
- Bids shall be submitted on or before 14th September 2018 at 10:00 AM (UTC + 03:00) Addis Ababa/Nairobi Time Zone in the following UNDP procurement secured e-mail address:
- Interested bidders bid must be expressed in English and shall be valid for a minimum of 120 days. Mandatory subject of bid submission e-mail: ETH-ITB-2018-004 [Name of Hotel].
- The maximum file size per transmission is 9MB, and if bidders have more that 9MB should split it in to number of files and send it as 1 of .., 2 of … until the end of the file.
- It shall remain your responsibility to ensure that your bids reaches the address above, on or before the deadline 14th September 2018 10:00 AM (UTC + 03:00) Addis Ababa/Nairobi Time Zone.
- Proposals that are received by UNDP after the deadline shall not be considered for evaluation. For any clarification, you may forward your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person :
Name of Office:
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
ECA Compound, Old Bld. 6th floor
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
+251 11 5 44-43-56
+251 11 5 51-45-99 / +251 11 5 51-51-47
Bid Submission via our secured mail address: