|Overview : |
UNDP Lebanon has advertised an Invitation to Bid (reference number LEB/CO/ITB/170/18) for Provision of Travel Agencies Management.
In order to participate in the advertised bidding process, UNDP Lebanon hereby invites interested and qualified bidders to register to its E-Tendering platform in ATLAS in order to access the bidding document.
A detailed bidder guide that explains how to use the ATLAS-system is attached.
Bidders who wish to submit an offer must be registered in the ATLAS-system. If already registered, sign in using your username and password. Use “Forgotten Password” link if you do not remember your password. Do not create a new profile. If you have never registered in the system before, you can register by visiting the link below and follow the instructions provided in the user guide for bidders in the document attached:
- It is strongly recommended to create your username with two parts, your first name and last name separated by “.”, similar to the one shown above.
- Once registered you will receive a valid password to the registered email address which you can use for signing in and changing your password. You can participate in the bid event only if you have registered in the system.
- It has been observed, that depending on the browser you use and the internet available internet capacity, the registration process may take some time. It is highly recommended to avail sufficient time for registration of your company in the ATLAS-system.
- It is the responsibility of the bidder to make sure bids are submitted within this deadline. UNDP will not accept any bid that is not submitted directly in the system.
- Submit your bid better a day prior or well before the closing time. Do not wait until last minute. If you face any issue submitting your bid at the last minute, UNDP may not be able to assist. Please note that submitting files in the format and structure requested in the RFP, requires planning and some time.
The ITB which is available on Atlas E-tendering (https://etendering.partneragencies.org) , includes the following documents:
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
o Form A: Bid Submission Form
o Form B: Bidder Information Form
o Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
o Form D: Qualification Form
o Form E: Format of Technical Bid
o Form F: Price Schedule
o Form G: Form of Bid Security.
Your offer, comprising of a Technical Bid and Price Schedule, should be submitted in accordance with Section 2, through eTendering online system and by the deadline indicated in https://etendering.partneragencies.org.
UNDP Procurement Unit
Please report issues or send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org