|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Quotation for Delivery and installation of local area and CCTV systems, as detailed in Annex 1 of this RFQ. When preparing your quotation, please be guided by the form attached hereto as Annex 2.
Interested Offerrors may obtain further information or clarifications at the following address:
Contact Person: Adrian BEJENARU, Project Manager, JOBCP Palanca Project. E-mail address dedicated for this purpose: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quotations can be submitted on or before 25 September 2018, 15:00 (Moldova local time) only through on-line bidding in e-tendering module at: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
- The time zone indicated in the system is New York Time zone.
- Date and time visible on the main screen of event (on e-tendering portal) will be final and prevail over any other closing time indicated elsewhere, in case they are different. The correct proposal closing time is as indicated in the e-tendering portal and system will not accept any proposal after that time. It is the responsibility of the proposers to make sure proposals are submitted within this deadline.
- UNDP will not accept any proposal that is not submitted directly in the system.
- Try to submit your quotations a day prior or well before the closing time. Do not wait until last minute. If you face technical issue(s) when submitting your proposal, please contact email@example.com.
- It is strongly recommended to create your username with two parts, your first name and last name separately by “.”, similar to the one shown above.
- You can participate in the bid event only if you have registered in the system.
- Please refer to the following link: http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/ for Instructions to bidders and Q&A for bidders.
Please Consult eTendering Resources for Bidders for additional information on bidding:
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.
The tender is also placed on: http://www.undp.md/tenders//tnddetails2/1810/
Mr. Andrei Vasilachi, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org