|Overview : |
Deadline extended from 20/9/2018 to 27/9/2018
- A consultant is an individual who is a recognized authority or specialist in a specific field, engaged by the United Nations under a temporary contract in an advisory or consultative capacity to the Secretariat. A consultant must have special skills or knowledge not normally possessed by the regular staff of the Organization and for which there is no continuing need in the Secretariat. The functions of a consultant are results-oriented and normally involve analyzing problems, facilitating seminars or training courses, preparing documents for conferences and meetings or writing reports on the matters within their area of expertise on which their advice or assistance is sought;
2. SCOPE OF WORK
The selected individual shall compile and suggest to the UN a list of organizations which may be considered as comparators, for the purpose of the survey, the list shall be subjected to final approval by UNCT.
The individual shall collect the following information from each of these Comparators:
Job descriptions or Terms of Reference of the positions similar to those identified in the TOR for the purpose of Job matching on the nature, complexities and responsibilities of each position of existing consultant levels,
Collect and analyze the rates of the selected comparators organizations for existing consultant Job descriptions.
- Master’s Degree with 2yrs in Human Resource Management, Statistics, Accountancy, Business Management, or related fields.
- Bachelor’s Degrees with 5yrs experience in Human Resource Management, Statistics, Accountancy, Business Management, or related fields.
- Proven track record in the area of compensation and benefit analysis, preferably for international organizations.
- Minimum of 2 years’ Experience in the field of human resource management
- Past experience in undertaking salary survey for nonprofit organizations will be an asset.
- Familiarity with labor market issues and dynamics in Ghana will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
- See the Documents section above for the detailed Annex I-Terms of Reference and Submission Documents.
BID SUBMISSION INSTRUCTION:
- Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the IC Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto
For detailed information, please refer to Annex I- Terms of Reference (ToR)
The Consultant is required to have the above mentioned professional and technical qualifications. Only the applicants who hold these qualifications are advised to submit their respective bid proposals
The following proposals must be prepared as per the prescribed standard format indicated in the respective IC Bid Document. The Proposals shall be submitted before its deadline on September 20, 2018 via UNDP Ghana Secured mail address: email@example.com
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP-GHA-2018-189-IC – TP - [insert Name]
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP-GHA-2018-189-IC – FP - [insert Name]
Please note that these proposals shall be submitted to the designated secured email into two files but in one email unless both Files are Greater than 9MB file size
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE SUBMITTING PROPOSAL:
- While submitting your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org be sure your email subject line is UNDP-GHA-2018-189-IC