|Overview : |
UNDP is calling for interested candidates to submit their quotations for PES consultancy for the GCF Samoa Integrated Flood Management to Enhance Climate Resilience for the Vaisigano River Catchment (VCP) Project.
All interested candidates, shall apply and submit proposals by due date , sending email to email@example.com by or before 5PM (local time) 25 September 2018.
Proposals must include:
- Cover letter that includes
- a concise explanation as to why the bidder is the most suitable candidate for the consultancy assignment;
- a concise description of the bidder’s understanding of the consultancy assignment;
- a summary of the comments on the TOR; and,
- a brief description of the proposed methodology and approach in carrying out the required tasks, specifying the number of days it will take complete each task.
- Updated CV that includes description of qualifications/competencies and relevant past experiences in similar projects
- Financial Proposal specifying the daily rate inclusive of other expenses. Refer to https://icsc.un.org/map/ for the latest UN per diem rates for Samoa. Per diem rate cannot be more than the Samoa rate for the month.
- Letter of interest and availability of the firm/consortium specifying the available date to start and other details
- Reference Checks Templates to be completed by referees. Please include at least 3 completed and signed referee letters (using the attached template). UNDP staff may contact referees to verify details of the reference provided if required.
The abovementioned documents, information and requirements are mandatory and as such are required to form a complete proposal. A proposal will be rejected if it is not substantially responsive to the abovementioned requirements.
All proposals should be sent to the procurement email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject clearly labelled as “consultancy name and the procurement number”