|Overview : |
Kindly note that the deadline has been extended till 25 Oct 2018 3:00 PM Beirut Local TIme.
UNDP Lebanon has advertised a Request for Proposal (reference number LBN/CO/RFP/182/18 and Event ID 0000002863) for Provision of Services to Design and Deliver an Awareness Raising Program.
In order to participate in the advertised bidding process, UNDP Lebanon hereby invites interested and qualified bidders to register to its E-Tendering platform at ATLAS in order to access the bidding document.
Bidders who wish to submit an offer must be registered in the ATLAS-system. If already registered, sign in using your username and password. Use “Forgotten Password” link if you do not remember your password. Do not create a new profile. If you have never registered in the system before, you can register by visiting the link below and follow the instructions provided in the user guide for bidders in the document attached:
- It is strongly recommended to create your username with two parts, your first name and last name separated by “.”, similar to the one shown above.
- Once registered you will receive a valid password to the registered email address which youcan use for signing in and changing your password. You can participate in the bid event only if you have registered in the system.
- It has been observed, that depending on the browser you use and the available internet capacity, the registration process may take some time. It is highly recommended to avail sufficient time for registration of your company in the ATLAS-system.
- It is the responsibility of the bidder to make sure bids are submitted within this deadline. UNDP will not accept any bid that is not submitted directly in the system.
- Submit your bid better a day prior or well before the closing time. Do not wait until last minute. If you face any issue submitting your bid at the last minute, UNDP may not be able to assist. Please note that submitting files in the format and structure requested in the RFP, requires planning and some time.
With best regards
UNDP Procurement Unit