|Overview : |
LOT 1- Provision of Fibre-Optic based internet Connectivity for UNCC Garowe
1. Solution should be based on the Fibre Optic Technology and should be 10 Mbps duplex dedicated (1:1 contention ratio).
2. Connectivity should be based on a Fibre Optic Cable terminating at the UNCC Server Room, i.e. end to end Fibre Optic Connectivity.
3. ISP should provide 6 usable Public IP address, i.e. /29.
4. If there is a monthly charge for the public IP these should be clearly specific in the quotation.
5. Provide a buy back value for the equipment in the event that the service is terminated at some point in the future.
6. The service level agreement with clause indicating the penalty for not meeting the service level in any given month (e.g. pro rate credits).
7. Provide advance notice for any maintenance to the service changes or any expected outage.
8. Response time in the event of downtime requiring a technical on site as well as to telephone support number and NOC Email address. Also, indicate operating hours of the technical helpdesk and if there is an additional cost for support.
9. Provision of a bandwidth graph to enable us to monitor our bandwidth utilization.
10. Provide another separate backup link via a Microwave link to use in the event of a Fiber Optic cable cut.
LOT 2 Provision of Wireless Internet Connectivity for UNDP Staff Residence in Puntland.
- Solution should be based on Fibre Optic technology with last mile connectivity at the Staff residence via Wireless microwave link and terminating to the submarine Fibre-optic cable.
- Vendor should quote for the following combination of bandwidth; Home User Internet Service - 512 Kbps Duplex dedicated (1:1 contention ratio)
- Quotation should include all costs that apply to make the solution work, i.e. cost of equipment and installation charges. Also indicate the duration of the installation to the point the link is commissioned.
- Quote for unit price based per Kbps increment should we require an upgrade in future.
- The service level should be consistent with minimum of 99% availability. Provide a service level agreement with a clause indicating the penalty for not meeting the service level in any given month (e.g. Pro rata credits).
- Response time in the event of downtime requiring a technician on site as well as to telephone support. Also indicate operating hours of the technical helpdesk and if there is an additional cost for support.
- Provision of a bandwidth graph to enable us to monitor our bandwidth utilization for the Home users.
LOT 3. Provision of GSM Telephony Services for UNDP Staff
- Telephony platform should be based on GSM (Global System for Mobile communication) technology with wide coverage of Base stations to allow for strong signal coverage. Minimum coverage of network required for Garowe.
- GSM Provider should confirm provision of voice, SMS and data services on their network with capacity for both local and international communication across the service spectrum.
- GSM Provider to confirm whether their data network operates at a minimum of 3G level.
- GSM Provider to provide tariff plan for voice, SMS and data services and to confirm specific tariff plans for pre-paid and post-paid service offerings for both local and international communication.
- GSM Provider to confirm availability of post-paid data bundle tariff plans that we can choose from based on different data capacities per month.
- GSM Provider to confirm if there is a preferential tariff for corporate clients.
- GSM Provider to provide detailed list of areas/regions in Somalia that the signal of their network covers to confirm service availability.
- Indicate operating hours of the customer helpdesk in the event of downtime and if there is a cost for support for corporate clients.