|Overview : |
Section 1: Letter of Invitation
October 10, 2018
Reference: The Provision of Rehabilitation of Irrigation Canals in 9 Schemes in White Nile State
Dear Sir or Madam,
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents:
Section 1 - This Letter of Invitation;
Section 2 - Instructions to Bidders (including Data Sheet);
Section 3 - Schedule of Requirements, Technical Specifications;
Section 4 - Bid Submission Form;
Section 5 - Documents Establishing the Eligibility and Qualifications of the Bidder;
Section 6 - Technical Bid Form;
Section 7 – Price Schedule;
Section 8 - Form for Bid Security;
Section 9 - Form for Performance Security
Section 10- Form for Advanced Payment Guarantee
Section 11- Form for Company’s Capacity;
Section 12 - Contract to be signed, including General Terms and Conditions;
Section 13 – Technical Drawings
Your offer, comprising of a Technical Bid and Price Schedule, should be submitted in accordance with Section 2.
Should you require any clarification, kindly communicate with the contact person identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB using email address provided for queries.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thanks you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.
Head of Procurement Unit
- Bids MUST be submitted through UNDP e-Tendering Website:
Event ID: SDN10 – 0000002911
2. Bids MUST be submitted through UNDP e-Tendering Website no later than 11 November 2018 at 14:00 hours, GMT (+2).
3. Pre-Bid Conference: UNDP will organize a pre-proposal conferences following dates:
- Tuesday, 16th October 2018 at 13:00 Hours Sudan Time (GMT + 2 hours) at Ministry of Agriculture and Irrigation premises –Kosti-White Nile state.
- Monday,22nd October 2018, 13:00 Hours Sudan Time (GMT + 2 hours) at DDR Procurement Unit,
- For e-Tendering Registration no documents are required Bidders must register online and place their bids (using your username and password).
- If you have not registered in the system before, you can register now by logging in using:
Please follow the registration steps as specified in the system user guide at:
http://intra.sd.undp.org/bids/doc/1707.pdf (English Version)
http://intra.sd.undp.org/bids/doc/1548.pdf (English Version)
http://intra.sd.undp.org/bids/doc/1622.pdf (Arabic Version)