|Overview : |
The International Labour Office (hereinafter the "ILO") is pleased to invite your company to submit a Proposal for providing consulting services for conducting "three sectoral skills studies using a mixed methodology approach"
To enable you to prepare and submit a Proposal, please find enclosed the following Annexes:
- Annex I: Instructions to Bidders;
- Annex II-A: Acknowledgment of Receipt;
- Annex II-B: Certification to be submitted by a Bidder in an ILO Competitive Bidding Procedure;
- Annex II-C: Bidder’s Information Form;
- Annex II-D: Recent References;
- Annex II-E: Technical Proposal;
- Annex II-F: Financial Offer;
- Annex III: Terms of Reference; and
- Annex IV: Terms and Conditions applicable to ILO Contracts
Your Proposal must be received by the ILO no later than (EET Time Zone) on 08/11/2018 04:00 pm. Late bids shall be rejected.
You may submit a Proposal to the ILO provided that your organization is qualified, able and willing to deliver the goods, works and/or services specified in this RFP. Participation in this RFP indicates acceptance of the Terms and Conditions applicable to ILO Contracts for Services provided in Annex IV. Failure to comply with the requirements of this RFP and its Annexes may render a Proposal ineligible for consideration.
You are kindly requested to acknowledge receipt of this RFP and to indicate whether or not you intend to submit a Proposal by completing and returning the form provided in Annex II-A.