|Overview : |
Section 1 – CFP letter
UN WOMEN plans to engage a Responsible Party as defined in accordance with these documents. UN WOMEN now invites sealed proposals from qualified proponents for providing the requirements as defined in the UN WOMEN Terms of Reference. Proposals must be received by UN WOMEN at the address specified not later than 23.59 Dhaka Time on 25 November 2018.
This UN WOMEN Call for Proposals consists of 4 sections and a series of annexes that will be completed by proponents and returned with their proposal:
CFP section 1: CFP letter (this document)
CFP section 2: Proposal data sheet
CFP section 3. Instructions to proponents
CFP section 4: UN WOMEN Terms of Reference
CFP forms to be returned (mandatory):
Annex 1- CFP template
Annex 2- Mandatory requirements/ prequalification
Annex 3 - Resume of proposed team members
Annex 4 - Capacity Assessment Document Checklist for Potential Implementing Partners/Responsible Parties
Interested proponents may obtain further information by contacting this email address: BCO.email@example.com
Section 2: Proposal data sheet
Program/Project: National Resilience Programme (NRP)
Program official’s name: Dilruba Haider
Issue date: 11 November 2018
Requests for clarifications due
Date: 18 November (via e-mail)
Time: 23.59 Dhaka Time
UN Women clarifications through Pre-bid meeting Date: 19 November 2018 UN Women office at 2:30 pm (Address: Road No-43, House No-39, Gulshan-2, Dhaka)
Proposal due by: 25 November 2018
Planned award date: 29 November 2018
Planned contract start date / delivery date (on or before): 29 November 2018
Section 3: Instructions to proponents
- UN WOMEN invites qualified parties to submit Technical and Financial Proposals to provide services associated with the UN WOMEN requirement for Responsible Party.
- A description of the services required is described in CFP Section 4 -Terms of Reference.
- UN WOMEN may, at its discretion, cancel the services in part or in whole.
- Proponents may withdraw the proposal after submission, provided that written notice of withdrawal is received by UN WOMEN prior to the deadline prescribed for submission of proposals. No proposal may be modified subsequent to the deadline for submission of proposal. No proposal may be withdrawn in the interval between the deadline for submission of proposals and the expiration of the period of proposal validity.
- All proposals shall remain valid and open for acceptance for a period of 90 calendar days after the date specified for receipt of proposals. A proposal valid for a shorter period may be rejected. In exceptional circumstances, UN WOMEN may solicit the proponent’s consent to an extension of the period of validity. The request and the responses thereto shall be made in writing.
- Effective with the release of this CFP, all communications must be directed only to BCO.firstname.lastname@example.org . Proponents must not communicate with any other personnel of UN WOMEN regarding this CFP.
2.Cost of proposal
The cost of preparing a proposal, attendance at any pre-proposal conference, meetings or oral presentations shall be borne by the proponents, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the CFP process. Proposals must offer the services for the total requirement; proposals offering only part of the services will be rejected.
Proponents must meet all mandatory requirements/pre-qualification criteria as set out in Annex 2. See section 10 below for further explanation. Proponents will receive a pass/fail rating on this section. To be considered, proponents must meet all the mandatory criteria described in Annex 2. UN WOMEN reserves the right to verify any information contained in proponent’s response or to request additional information after the proposal is received. Incomplete or inadequate responses, lack of response or misrepresentation in responding to any questions will result in disqualification.
4.Clarification of CFP documents
A prospective proponent requiring any clarification of the CFP documents may notify UN WOMEN in writing at UN WOMEN email address indicated in the CFP by the specified date and time. UN WOMEN will respond in writing to any request for clarification of the CFP documents that it receives by the due date outlined on page 1. Written copies of UN WOMEN response (including an explanation of the query but without identifying the source of inquiry) will be posted using the same method as the original posting of this (CFP) document.
If the CFP has been advertised publicly, the results of any clarification exercise (including an explanation of the query but without identifying the source of inquiry) will be posted on the advertised source.
5.Amendments to CFP documents
At any time prior to the deadline for submission of proposals, UN WOMEN may, for any reason, whether at its own initiative or in response to a clarification requested by a prospective proponent, modify the CFP documents by amendment. All prospective proponents that have received the CFP documents will be notified in writing of all amendments to the CFP documents. For open competitions, all amendments will also be posted on the advertised source.
In order to afford prospective proponents reasonable time in which to take the amendment into account in preparing their proposals, UN WOMEN may, at its discretion, extend the deadline for the submission of proposal.
6.Language of proposal
The proposal prepared by the proponent and all correspondence and documents relating to the proposal exchanged between the proponent and UN WOMEN, shall be written in English.
Supporting documents and printed literature furnished by the proponent may be in another language provided they are accompanied by an appropriate translation of all relevant passages in English. In any such case, for interpretation of the proposal, the translation shall prevail. The sole responsibility for translation and the accuracy thereof shall rest with the proponent.
7.Submission of proposal
For small budgets (less than $250,000)
- There is only a single proposal that contains information about the technical approach, capacity, and budget (financial) to be submitted as one document, not separate as in the case of CFPs for large budgets. Proposals should be sent by email to the following secure email address: BCO.email@example.com . The email subject line and corresponding attachment should read:
CFP No. ________________– (name of proponent) - PROPOSAL
Proponent may send number of mails in case high volume documents. Size of single mail will not exceed 10mb. They may choose sending the docs by courier in sealed Envelope to: Procurement Section, UN Women. Road No-43, House No-39, Gulshan-2, Dhaka 1212
- Proposals should be received by the date, time and means of submission stipulated in this CFP. Proponents are responsible for ensuring that UN WOMEN receives their proposal by the due date and time. Proposals received by UN WOMEN after the due date and time may be rejected.
When receiving proposals by email (as is required for the CFP), the receipt time stamp shall be the date and time when the submission has been received in the dedicated UN WOMEN inbox. UN WOMEN shall not be responsible for any delays caused by network problems, etc. It is the sole responsibility of proponents to ensure that their proposal is received by UN WOMEN in the dedicated inbox on or before the prescribed CFP deadline.
- The “Certificate of Proponent’s Eligibility and Authority to Sign Proposal” contained in this CFP must be executed by a representative of the proponent who is duly authorized to execute contracts and bind the proponent. Signature on the certificate represents that the proponent has read this CFP, understands it and agrees to be bound by its terms and conditions. The proponent’s proposal with any subsequent modifications and counter-proposals, if applicable, shall become an integral part of any resulting contract.
- Late proposals: Any proposals received by UN WOMEN after the deadline for submission of proposals prescribed in this document, may be rejected.
Note: Dead line is changed, revised date is 26th November 2018