|Overview : |
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
DATE: November 14 2018
Dear Sir/ Madam
We kindly request you to submit your quotation for "Provision of Meeting/Workshop/Conference Facilities, Outside Catering and Hotel Accommodation Services in Mandalay, Taunggyi, Inle, Bagan, Mawlamyine, Hpa-an " as detailed in Annex 1 of this RFQ. When preparing your quotation, please be guided by the form attached hereto as Annex 2.
Quotations may be submitted on or before COB of December 5, 2018 and via courier services, hand deliver or email to the address below:
United Nations Development Programme
No.6, Natmauk Road, Tamwe Township, Yangon
Ref: 2018/PROC/UNDP-MMR/RFQ/106 Programme Support Team Leader email@example.com
- For hard copy quotations, please send your quotations in sealed envelopes to The United Nations Development Programme, No. 6 Natmauk Road, Tamwe Township, Yangon, PO Box. 650, 11211, Yangon as early as possible before the deadline of December 5, 2018 5:00 PM;
- For electronic submission, please send only the duly completed Quotation Documents with abovementioned RFQ No. to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please protect the Quotations with password and send the password within 24 hours after closing the deadline for submission;
- UNDP takes no responsibility for effective delivery of the electronic document.
- Please note, if your file was successfully sent to email@example.com you should receive the message subjected 'Success! Your proposat was sent to the secured e-mail'. If upon submission you do not receive the confirmation message, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for clarifications.
Quotations submitted by email must be limited to a maximum of 5MB, virus-free and no more than 3 email transmissions. They must be free from any form of virus or corrupted contents, or the quotations shall be rejected.
It shall remain your responsibility to ensure that your quotation will reach the address above on or before the deadline. Quotations that are received by UNDP after the deadline indicated above, for whatever reason, shall not be considered for evaluation. If you are submitting your quotation by email, kindly ensure that they are signed and in the .pdf format, and free from any virus or corrupted files.
Please take note of the following requirements and conditions pertaining to the supply of the abovementioned good/s & Service.
Other UN Agencies can piggyback from UNDP LTA
Customs clearance, if needed, shall be done by:
Exact Address/es of Delivery Location/s (identify all, if multiple)
Latest Expected Delivery Date and Time (if delivery time exceeds this, quote may be rejected by UNDP)
Depend on call purchase order after selection for Long Term Agreement Contract
Preferred Currency of Quotation
Local Currency (Kyats)
Value Added Tax on Price Quotation
Inclusive price should be proposed
Deadline for the Submission of Quotation
December 5, 2018 5:00 PM
All documentations, including catalogs, instructions and operating manuals, shall be in this language
Documents to be submitted
- Duly Accomplished Form as provided in Annex 2 and in accordance with the list of requirements in Annex 1 Form for submission of Quotation (Annex 3) must be with completed information
- Registration certificate (Business Registration and/or Hotel License)
- Quality Certificates (Star rating accredited by the Ministry of Hotel and Tourism and Myanmar Hotelier Association) and/or other similar certificates, accreditations, awards and citations received by the Bidder, if any)
- Tax Registration/Payment Certificate issued by the Internal Revenue Authority
- Latest Audited Financial Statement (Income Statement and Balance Sheet) including Auditor's Report for the past  for Hotels if applicable)
Period of Validity of Quotes starting the Submission Date
In exceptional circumstances, UNDP may request the Vendor to extend the validity of the Quotation beyond what has been initially indicated in this RFQ. The Proposal shall then confirm the extension in writing, without any modification whatsoever on the Quotation.
Within 30 days from receipt and inspection of goods and acceptance of invoice
- Technical responsiveness/Full compliance to requirements and lowest price
- Full acceptance of the PO/Contract General Terms and Conditions
UNDP will award Long Term Agreement to:
Several Suppliers (who compliance required specification and reasonable price)
Type of Contract to be Signed
Long Term Agreement (2 years with possible extension)
Conditions for Release of Payment
Satisfaction of completion upon provision of services
Annexes to this RFQ
Specifications of the Goods/Services Required (Annex 1)
Check list for Quotation (Annex 2)
Form for Submission of Quotation (Annex 3)
General Terms and Conditions / Special Conditions (Annex 4).
Non-acceptance of the terms of the General Terms and
Conditions (GTC) shall be grounds for disqualification from this procurement process.
Contact Person for Inquiries (Written inquiries only)
Min Min Thein, Procurement Analyst Subject: 2018/PROC/UNDP-MMR/RFQ/106 email@example.com
Any delay in UNDP's response shall be not used as a reason for extending the deadline for submission, unless UNDP determines that such an extension is necessary and communicates a new deadline to the Proposers.
Goods/Service offered shall be reviewed based on completeness and compliance of the quotation with the minimum specifications described above and any other annexes providing details of UNDP requirements.
The quotation that complies with all the specifications, requirements and offers the lowest price, as well as all other evaluation criteria indicated, shall be selected. Any offer that does not meet the requirements shall be rejected.
Any discrepancy between the unit price and the total price (obtained by multiplying the unit price and quantity) shall be re-computed by UNDP. The unit price shall prevail and the total price shall be corrected. If the supplier does not accept the final price based on UNDP's re-computation and correction of errors, its quotation will be rejected.
After UNDP has identified the lowest price offer, UNDP reserves the right to award the contract based only on the prices of the goods in the event that the transportation cost (freight and insurance) is found to be higher than UNDP's own estimated cost if sourced from its own freight forwarder and insurance provider.
At any time during the validity of the quotation, no price variation due to escalation, inflation, fluctuation in exchange rates, or any other market factors shall be accepted by UNDP after it has received the quotation. At the time of award of Contract or Purchase Order, UNDP reserves the right to vary (increase or decrease) the quantity of services and/or goods, by up to a maximum twenty-five per cent (25%) of the total offer, without any change in the unit price or other terms and conditions.
Any Purchase Order that will be issued as a result of this RFQ shall be subject to the General Terms and Conditions attached hereto. The mere act of submission of a quotation implies that the vendor accepts without question the General Terms and Conditions of UNDP herein attached as Annex 3.
UNDP is not bound to accept any quotation, nor award a contract/Purchase Order, nor be responsible for any costs associated with a Supplier's preparation and submission of a quotation, regardless of the outcome or the manner of conducting the selection process.
Please be advised that UNDP's vendor protest procedure is intended to afford an opportunity to appeal for persons or firms not awarded a purchase order or contract in a competitive procurement process. In the event that you believe you have not been fairly treated, you can find detailed information about vendor protest procedures in the following link: http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/protestandsanctions/
UNDP encourages every prospective Vendor to avoid and prevent conflicts of interest, by disclosing to UNDP if you, or any of your affiliates or personnel, were involved in the preparation of the requirements, design, specifications, cost estimates, and other information used in this RFQ.
UNDP implements a zero tolerance on fraud and other proscribed practices, and is committed to identifying and addressing all such acts and practices against UNDP, as well as third parties involved in UNDP activities. UNDP expects its suppliers to adhere to the UN Supplier Code of Conduct found in this link : http://www.un.org/depts/ptd(pdf/conduct english.pdf
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your quotation,