|Overview : |
The objective of this terms of Reference is to identify a firm that will help UNDP to customize a standard foundation course content of MSP for the UN Staff, develop Trainers, develop a web based as well as a facilitator led model of the course offering, conduct the training of 1200 staff through facilitator-led virtual training, and finally do an evaluation based on which future course of actions can be taken.
In summary, the objective of this work will be to complete the following:
- Provide a customized Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) e-course that can be offered via self-paced e-learning via a computer or mobile device.
- Provide course material in the form of a customized e-book on MSP offered as a downloadable e-book with an app function.
- Training of Trainers who will deliver the facilitated virtual learning course
- Certify 1200 UNDP staff in a customized foundation-level MSP through facilitated virtual interactive learning (30 cohorts of 40 learners each).
- Provide recommendations and lessons learned for future programming certifications.
Scope of Services:
The successful vendor will deliver a customized MSP course at the foundation level for use in the UN programming context. UNDP will provide all customized content and instructions for where existing content should to be altered to better reflect the needs of the UN. All changes will be discussed with the contractor and included if permissible under the MSP method. Detailed instructions on how to customize the standard MSP content will be provided by UNDP.
Delivery of the customized MSP course includes:
- Develop course content that will provide by UNDP for a self-paced, customized e-course on MSP Foundation level with gamification, including an examination module at the end of the course certification.
- Customize course content and web-based application for a facilitator-led MSP Foundation level course building on the e-course (deliverable 1) and adding a syllabus, facilitator guidance and learning materials using case-studies with materials provided by UNDP
- Develop a customized co-branded e-book for the course with APP functionality and make it available for all trainees without restriction
- Facilitate training of trainers for the facilitator-led, interactive, virtual course
- Facilitate the first 2 cohorts (each 40 trainees) training using the facilitator-led course and adjust course as needed
- Facilitate trainings for 28 cohorts (each 40 trainees) and manage the exam process to certify the successful trainees.
- Produce a report with recommendations and lessons learnt for future references.