|Overview : |
The purpose of this procurement exercise is to contract an individual consultant who will provide services to develop several products under the Gender Responsive Component of the NDC Support Programme as described within this TOR.
To support the work under the Gender-Responsive Component of the NDC Support Programme within three areas (governance, planning and policy) related to the NDC planning and implementation process, the consultant will develop and facilitate the following, among others:
- Advocacy and knowledge products related to the work being undertaken in the ten pilot countries to systematize information on lessons learned, opportunities and challenges that will be applicable to other countries integrating gender within their NDC processes.
- Conduct research analysis regarding the 10 countries piloting gender work
- Communication pieces by compiling relevant gender and NDC related sources and best practices to be shared on the “gender” section of the NDC Support Programme website and also by developing communications/social media plans for the upcoming events related to gender and NDCs.
- Outlines/concepts for a webinar series on gender mainstreaming within the NDC process regarding: gender analysis, gender data and indicators, gender-responsive budgeting, MRV.
- Organization of trainings taking place in 2019: global NDC meeting among the gender component countries; gender sessions within the new series of NDC Regional Dialogues.
Please use the following link to see the detail TOR and view vacancy announcement and apply: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=82129