|Overview : |
UN-Habitat is currently implementing the Urban Health and SLCP Reduction Project together with WHO, ICLEI and other partners. This pilot project is part of CCAC’s Urban Health Initiative and since 2016 has been engaging key stakeholders in the health, transport, waste and energy sectors as priority sectors for the intervention.
SCOPE OF WORK
The objective of this consultancy is to support UN-Habitat in its contribution to the implementation of the UHI Project in Accra, in cooperation with WHO and ICLEI and following the related implementation agreement between UN-Habitat and WHO.
This includes the development of substantive outputs, providing substantive advice, the reviewing of reports and the follow-up and liaison with key stakeholders of the implementation in Accra and Ghana. It further includes the preparation, organization and hosting of meetings and workshops.
- Advanced university degree (Master or equivalent) in public health, environmental management, urban planning or similar related fields
- Working experience: At least 5 years of relevant experience in the field of public health and urban environmental management and planning, municipal and urban governance. Previous experience in the field of air pollution reduction and air quality management will be an asset;
HOW TO APPLY
- See the Documents section above for the detailed Annex I-Terms of Reference and Submission Documents.
BID SUBMISSION INSTRUCTION:
- Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the IC Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto
For detailed information, please refer to Annex I- Terms of Reference (ToR)
The Consultant is required to have the above mentioned professional and technical qualifications. Only the applicants who hold these qualifications are advised to submit their respective bid proposals
The following proposals must be prepared as per the prescribed standard format indicated in the respective IC Bid Document. The Proposals shall be submitted before its deadline on December 11, 2018, via UNDP Ghana Secured mail address: email@example.com
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP-GHA-2018-278-IC – TP - [insert Name]
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP-GHA-2018-278-IC – FP - [insert Name]
Please note that these proposals shall be submitted to the designated secured email into two files but in one email unless both Files are Greater than 9MB file size
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE SUBMITTING PROPOSAL:
- While submitting your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org be sure your email subject line is UNDP-GHA-2018-278-IC