|Overview : |
NOTE: Update on 17th January. Amendment 2 and 3, Clarification 2 and ITB amended posted. Deadline for submission of bids postponed to 25th January and Bid Opening to 28th January;
- Deadline for submission of bids 25th Jan
- Bid opening date 28th Jan 14hours CET.
- Max. File Size per transmission 4.5 MB: note that there is no restriction to the number of files to be transmitted. Offers can be divided in several files each of them smaller than 4.5 MB and all received in firstname.lastname@example.org email address before the stipulated deadline.
- UNDP will not accept bid securities issued by insurance companies.
NOTE: Update on 10th January. Amendment 1 and Clarification 1 Posted. Deadline for submission of bids postponed to 18th January 2019.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
- Form A: Bid Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid
- Form F: Price Schedule
- Form G: Form of Bid Security
Section 7: General and Functional Specifications
MSL are utilizing the existing warehouse for the storage and distribution of medical products into the Zambian supply chain supporting the MSL Hub system which further supports hospitals and clinics throughout Zambia. The existing warehouse is an ongoing operation and tenderers must take into consideration the continuation of work during the installation of the sprinkler system.
The new high bay warehouse is adjacent to the existing warehouse but will be unoccupied and is a new construction. The in-rack sprinkler system can only be installed once the racks have been erected and aligned. We refer you to the programme for indicative timelines.
An existing water tank and pump does exist and is shown on the schematic diagram below. These pumps and tanks support the new dispatch warehouse and offices which are fully operational and do not form part of this tender document.
The tenderers are to offer a detailed design, manufacture, supply and commissioning for the fire protection system specified in this document.
1.2 Scope of work
The scope of work encompasses the detailed design, manufacture, delivery, installation, commissioning and hand over for the following:
- Sprinkler protection of new warehouse at roof level as well as in-rack sprinklers.
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
Please acknowledge receipt of this ITB by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating whether you intend to submit a Bid or otherwise. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB.
Procurement team, GF-HIST.