|Overview : |
SALE NOTICE FOR DIPLOMATIC SOFT SKINNED VEHICLE
This is to notify potential bidders on the announcement for the sale of UNDP Turkey Country Office’s diplomatic soft skinned vehicle to foreign buyers. The vehicle is in good condition/serviceable.
The prospective buyer(s) should satisfy the following purchasing terms:
- Payment should be made in USD by bank transfer or cash.
- The buyer agrees with the condition that the vehicle above is sold by UNDP in “AS IS” condition, and that there is no written or implied warranty on its performance.
- No refund or exchange is allowed.
- UNDP will not provide repair or any other services with respect to the vehicle.
- The buyer MUST remove the purchased vehicle from UNDP premises within three (3) days after payment at his/her own expenses.
The prospective buyers interested in buying subject vehicle should submit an offer in SEALED envelope bearing “Quotation for Diplomatic Vehicle - Ref: UNDP-TUR-ADM-SALE19/01” to the UNDP Premises at the following address, latest by 11.01.2019, 17:30 hrs.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Yıldız Kule, Yukarı Dikmen Mahallesi, Turan Güneş Bulvarı, No:106, Kat 16, 06550, Çankaya, Ankara/Turkey
The quotation should include the price offered. The highest priced quotation will be accepted. The vehicle may be inspected within office hours (9.00-17.30 hrs), at the below address by appointment.