|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
- Section 1: This Letter of Invitation;
- Section 2: Instruction to Bidders;
- Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS);
- Section 4: Evaluation Criteria;
- Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications;
- Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms;
- Form A: Bid Submission Form;
- Form B: Bidder Information Form;
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form;
- Form D: Qualification Form;
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid;
- Form F: Price Schedule;
- Form G: Form of Bid Security;
- Form G.1: Template for Bid Security Confirmation;
- Form H: Form of Performance Security (Not Applicable);
- Bill of Quantities (BOQ) – Attached separately in the e-tendering event;
- Technical Compliance Sheet - Attached separately in the e-tendering event;
- Drawings – Attached separately in the e-tendering event
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
In case your company is not registered in the E-Tendering Module, please use the following temporary username and password to register your company/firm:
Bidders who will be registered on the e-tendering will be able to download the complete bidding documents from the e-tendering website at:
“Bidders can download the complete tender documentation from the e-Tendering upon registration”.
The Procurement notice includes the details of the UNDP focal person for the Bidders Site Visit and the email provided is a GMAIL account as per following details:
Date & Time
09 May 2019 (Thursday)
Venue: Baiji General Hospital, Hay Al-Asry, Baiji District, North Salah al din. Coordinates: N-34.9249 & E-43.4966
Focal Person: Eng. Basil Abdullah
Phone: +964 7701809596
NOTE: Please notice that the site visit is mandatory. Bidders not attending the site visit, will not be considered for evaluation.
If you need further information, please feel free to contact the following:
Focal Person in UNDP: Mostaq Ahmed, Procurement Analyst, UNDP, Iraq; E-mail address: email@example.com
You may acknowledge receipt of this ITB utilize the “Accept Invitation” function in e-Tendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.