|Overview : |
Title: National communication campaign aimed at reducing alcohol consumption among pregnant women
You are invited to submit a proposal for the above subject RFP for the World Health Organization, WHO Country Office to Ukraine in accordance with the attached documents:
Request for Proposals document
Key insights for Communication Program Aimed at Reducing Alcohol Consumption among Pregnant Women
Confidentiality Undertaking Form
Proposal Completeness Form
Questions from Bidders
Self Declaration Form
1) No later than 15/02/2019, the bidder shall complete and return by email to the following email address: email@example.com (use subject: RFP-UKR-2019-007):
- The enclosed RFP-UKR-2019-007_Acknowledgement Form signed as confirmation of your intention to submit a bona fide proposal and designate your duly authorized representative, to whom communications may be directed, including any addenda; and
- The enclosed RFP-UKR-2019-007_Confidentiality.doc form signed.
- The Self-Declaration form, attached hereto as Annex 6, signed.
2) A prospective bidder requiring any clarification on technical, contractual or commercial matters may notify WHO via email at firstname.lastname@example.org (use subject: Bid Ref RFP-UKR-2019-007) no later than 4 (Four) working days prior to the closing date for the submission of offers.
Questions are to be submitted following the format of the form “Questions from Bidders”, attached as Annex 4 of the RFP. The WHO Country Office to Ukraine Team will respond in writing (via email only) to any request for clarification of the RFP that it receives prior to the closing date of the proposal. A consolidated document of WHO's response to all questions (including an explanation of the query but without identifying the source of enquiry) will be sent to all prospective bidders who have received the RFP.
3) Proposals must be received at WHO at the address specified in section 4.7 Submission of proposals of the RFP no later than 22/02/2019 at 15:00 hours Kyiv, Ukraine time.
4) At the discretion of WHO, selected bidders may be invited to supply additional information on the contents of their proposal during the evaluation period. Such bidders will be asked to give a presentation of their proposal (possibly with an emphasis on a topic of WHO's choice) followed by a question and answer session. The presentation will be held at WHO CO to Ukraine, or by videoconference.
5) Evaluation of proposals and selection of a vendor will be performed in accordance with the Request for Proposal (RFP).
For more information, please, download the RFP attached below.