|Overview : |
UNDP is calling for interested candidates to submit their proposals to provide a Five Year Management Plan of Aopo Conservation Area (in Savaii, Samoa) in consultation with the key communities involved and the Ministry of Natural Resources and Environment, to support the village-based management through an “integrated conservation and development program approach” for safeguarding biodiversity and to explore income generating opportunities for sustainable development and management of the KBA for the Strengthening Multi-Sectoral Management of Critical Landscapes in Samoa (SMSMCL) project.
More information can be found by downloading the Terms of Reference in this notice (and all the related templates to complete proposal).
All interested candidates, shall apply and submit proposals by due date, sending proposals to email@example.com by 27 March 2019.
Proposals to include all attachments below;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae
- P11 form addressing the evaluation criteria and why you consider yourself the most suitable for this assignment. The selected candidate must submit a signed P11 prior to contract award. Template provided to use.
- 3 professional references most recent. Template provided to use. Please forward the template to the referees and they can send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by due date.
- A brief methodology on how you will approach and conduct the work,
- Financial Proposal specifying the daily rate and other expenses, if any. Template provided to use.
- Letter of interest and availability specifying the available date to start and other details. Template provided to use.
The abovementioned documents, information and requirements are mandatory and as such are required to form a complete proposal. A proposal will be rejected if it is not substantially responsive to the abovementioned requirements (except for the references, these can be forwarded directly to email@example.com by your referees).
All proposals should be sent to the procurement email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject clearly labeled as “Consultancy name and the Procurement number”.