|Overview : |
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST JOF Nº 0824/2019
Country of Destination: BRAZIL
Project: UNDP Project BRA/13/013 - “Proposição de Modelos de Gestão para a Melhoria da Eficiência Econômica, Social e Ambiental para o Planejamento do Sistema de Transportes Brasileiro”
Reference Number: EOI JOF-0824/2019
Description: Drafting of a National Master Plan (NMP) proposal for the development of rail passenger transport in the Brazilian territory
Deadline for receipt of the EOI: April 02,2019
Posting Date: March 15, 2019
The United Nations Development Program – UNDP in Brazil hereby invites qualified companies to submit their expression of interest in taking part of a procurement process, as described below:
Elaboration of studies and researches focused on the establishment of guidelines, criteria, parameters and methodologies with a view to the elaboration of a National Master Plan (NMP) proposal for the development of rail passenger transport in the Brazilian territory, as well as the provision of specialized technical support (with transfer of knowledge) in the structuring and implementation of projects and programs, aiming to provide support to the management and standardization of the planning activities to be carried out by the Planning and Logistics Company - EPL.
- Assessment of the current situation of the railway network and of the railway passenger transport services in Brazil;
- Proposition of guidelines for the formulation of a NMP proposal and the passenger rail transport planning;
- Elaboration of a plan for improvements and expansion of the railway network and railway passenger transport services;
- Transfer of Knowledge Plan;
- Communication and Dissemination Plan for the NMP.
The estimated time for the execution of the services is of 12 (twelve) months.
Special Procurement Conditions and Additional Information
To be considered as a potential supplier, the interested company must submit its Expression of Interest with the following information:
- Brief presentation of the institution, including number of employees, years of business, turnover, etc;
- List of qualifications demonstrating its capacity to take part of the the forthcoming bidding process;
- Contact information (business name, full address, telephone number, e-mail address and website, as well as contact person).
- Intention to present proposal in consortium, informing the names of interested partners and its portfolio.
The Expression of Interest and accompanying documents must be sent no later than 02 April 2019 by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate the reference number Expression of Interest JOF-0824/2019 on the subject field of the e-mail.
This request for Expression of Interest does not constitute a Request for Proposal. No further details of the planned process can be made available prior to the launch of the bidding process.
Submitting a reply to this Expression of Interest does not automatically guarantee participation of the institution in the forthcoming bidding process.
JOF - Joint Operations Facility
Ref: EOI JOF-0824/2019