UNDP Vietnam is seeking for 01 International Consultant and 02 National Consultants for development a comprehensive approach on plastics in Viet Nam and finalization of the National Action Plan on marine plastic debris management.
The objective of the assignment is to:
- Analyse the status of plastic manufacturing and use in Viet Nam. Identify key stakeholders or main consumers of plastic goods.
- Analyse the status of plastic pollution in Viet Nam. Estimation of plastic waste generation and proposal for alternative products.
- Conduct ecological, social and economic impacts of plastics and marine plastics. Conduct socio-economic analysis of the plastic industry and market.
- Identify key players/stakeholders in influencing the plastics in Viet Nam. Propose suggestions/recommendations for behaviour change in plastic production, use and disposal.
- Propose a comprehensive and holistic approach to address plastic pollution, particularly marine plastic pollution.
- Finalise the National action plan on marine plastic debris management.
The selection will be on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Procurement Notice with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria are in the attached files.
Interested offerors are invited to submit Letter to UNDP confirming Interest and Availability, CVs, financial proposal and other information following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Tel: (+84 24) 38500100
Direct: (+84 24) 38500200
with notification by email (without attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: Tuesday 14 May 2019 (Hanoi time)
We look forward to receiving your proposal by the above deadline.