|Overview : |
Please be informed that the following documents have been uploaded in the eTendering system (please see below):
- Addendum I
- Clarifications to bidders I (and Annex I attached)
- Addendum II
The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a bid for ITB GP600720 for the Procurement of a Polyol-Pentane Mixing Unit for Iran
Please note that this procurement process is being conducted through the online tendering system of UNDP:
Bidders who wish to submit an offer must be registered in the system. Visit this page for system user guides and videos in different languages: http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/
1. If already registered, go to https://etendering.partneragencies.org and sign in using your username and password, and search for event:
Business Unit: UNDP1
Event ID: GP600720
Use “Forgotten password” link if you do not remember your password. Do not create a new profile.
2. If you have never registered in the system before, you can register by visiting the link below and follow the instructions in the user guide: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
It is strongly recommended to create a username with two parts: your first name and last name separated by a “.”, (similar to the one shown above). Once registered you will receive a valid password to the registered email address which you can use for signing in and changing your password.
Please note that your new password should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 8 characters
- At least one UPPERCASE LETTER
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one number
NB: You can view and download tender documents with the guest account as per the above username and password. However, if you are interested to participate, you must register in the system and subscribe to this tender to be notified when amendments are made.
In the event that the ITB is not of your interest we encourage you to share the procurement notice with your partners and/or associates.
Thank you and kind regards,