|Overview : |
The Planning and Development Commission (hereafter PDC) is entrusted with coordination of the formulation of Five-Year Development Plans within the framework of 10 Years Perspective Development Plan, monitoring and evaluation of the development plan and conducting research and studies that inform both the planning and monitoring and evaluation phases.
The National Accounts Directorate (NAD) of the Planning and Development Commission (PDC) plays a pivotal role in producing macroeconomic aggregates like GDP and related measurements. The national accounts statistics (NAS) is used as a key instrument for planning, policy formulation, research & study, monitoring and evaluation, etc. of the economy.
Ethiopia follows a federal system of administration. There are nine regional governments and two city administrations which form the federation. The NAD of the PDC is now preparing ground work to establish the “system of regional economic accounts for Ethiopia”. The system to be established is expected to build the capacity of the NAD of the PDC to be able to produce Regional GDP for the respective state in a consistent and harmonized manner. The consultant to be hired through this TOR is expected to provide options to produce consistent and harmonized regional income account statistics. For detailed information, please refer to Annex I- Terms of Reference (ToR).
Download both TOR and Proposal Submission Form from the following link: http://procurement-notices.undp.org/edit_notice.cfm?notice_id= 55369;
Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the IC Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto; and
Firms are not eligible for this consultancy assignment (open only for International Individual Consultants)
The following proposals must be prepared as per the RFP Proposal Submission Instructions. The Proposals shall be submitted on or before application deadline May 24,2019 via UNDP Ethiopia Secured mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name: ETH0301– TP - [insert your name];
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: ETH0301– FP - [insert your name];
- Please note that these proposals shall be submitted to the designated secured email into two files but in one email unless both Files are Greater than 9MB file size.
- A candidate applying only by uploading CV/P11 to this job site will not be considered. Instead, both Technical and Financial Proposals shall be submitted to UNDP Secured email: email@example.com;
- Those prospect consultants who fail to submit both Technical and financial proposals as per the standard format and to the designated secured email will not be further considered for evaluation;
- Please group all your documents into single PDF document as the system only allows to upload maximum one document;
- While submitting your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org be sure your email subject line is ETH0301 in order to let our Office easily locate your respective proposals from secured email and be considered in subsequent evaluations.