|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites eligible Companies to submit a Proposal to this Request for Proposal (RFP) for the above-referenced subject.
This RFP includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet (BDS):
- Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
- Section 2: Instruction to Proposers
- Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
- Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
- Section 5: Terms of Reference
- Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
- Form A: Technical Proposal Submission Form
- Form B: Proposer Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Proposal
- Form F: Financial Proposal Submission Form
- Form F1: Financial Proposal Form
If you are interested in submitting a Proposal in response to this RFP, please prepare your Proposal in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this RFP and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Proposals set out in Bid Data Sheet.
In case your company is not registered in the E-Tendering Module, please use the following temporary username and password to register your company:
Proposers, who registered on the e-tendering, will be able to download the complete bidding documents from the e-tendering website at:
If you need further information, please feel free to contact the following:
Focal Person in UNDP: Nahreen Ahmed, Procurement Specialist
Address: UNDP, Iraq
You may acknowledge receipt of this RFP utilizing the “Accept Invitation” function in eTendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the RFP. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this RFP.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The amount of the Financial Offer MUST NOT be mentioned anywhere in the submitted documents or eTendering system other than the Financial Proposal. Submitted Financial proposal should be password protected and the Password should be provided only when requested by UNDP. Failure in compliance with the mentioned condition shall result in rejection of the offer.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Proposal and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.