|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Proposal for the Provision of Design and Construction Consulting Services under Long Term Agreement
The required services are:
- Assess selected project locations and prepare initial design report and estimates of works to be performed;
- Produce detailed Engineering designs
- Develop and/or review the required tender documents including bills of quantities and specifications for construction / rehabilitation tendering processes and prepare confidential detailed cost estimates.
- Provide Construction Monitoring and supervision services, including throughout the defect’s
The services are categorized into five Lots (sectors):
- Lot1: Building and Services Sector
- Lot2: Water and Wastewater Sector
- Lot3: Roads and Highways Sector
- Lot4: Power Generations and Transmission Sector
- Lot5: Ports and Airports Sector
A Pre-bid meeting to provide clarifications to Proposers will be organized on 28th May 2019 at 11:30 am Sana’a time. Interested proposers shall confirm their participant by contact the focal point mentioned in the RFP. Deadline for receipt of offers is 13th June 2019.
Please acknowledge receipt of this RFP by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating whether you intend to submit a Proposal or otherwise. You may also utilize the “Accept Invitation” function in eTendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the RFP. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Bid Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this RFP.
Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this RFP.
If you are interested in submitting a Proposal in response to this RFP, please prepare your Proposal in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this RFP and submit through eTendering online system and by the deadline indicated in https://etendering.partneragencies.org, Business Unit (BU Code): YEM10, Event ID number:0000003739
If you have not registered in the system before, you can register now by logging in using
- URL: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
- username: event.guest
- password: why2change
Follow the registration steps as specified in the UNDP eTenrering User Guide for Bidders - January 2018
More information on the eTendering system including Instructions Manual and Terms and Conditions for use of the online eTendering system by suppliers can be found in http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Proposal and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.