|Overview : |
Under overall guidance and support of the International Team Leader, for production of the agreed products, the National Consultant will deliver on the following:
- Assist in identifying strengths and weaknesses in the Project design and implementation, implementation arrangements and its impacts on efficiency and effectiveness of converting resources (money, time) into results and impacts;
- Assist in ascertaining achievements and impacts to date; to what extent the Project has moved towards achievement of the objectives and outputs under the three outcomes in the results framework; and the need for continued focus (achieving global environment benefits and improvement in livelihoods);
- Assist with the assessment of likelihood of sustainability of results and determine the key elements of the exit strategy that would increase the likelihood of sustaining critical results;
- Contribute to examine the significance of un-expected effects, whether beneficial or detrimental in character;
- Assist in the assessment of the extent the Project has contributed to building capacity at national, district and community levels to formulate, implement and monitor actions/activities for biodiversity conservation;
- Assess the validity of assumptions used in the development of the project;
- Contribute to the identification and assessment lessons learnt and best practices in relation to achievement of the project objectives and outputs;
- Assist assess how these activity-based projects has adapted to emerging issues and trends such as climate change, energy and other emerging issues, etc;
- Lead in mobilising stakeholders for consultations and provision of information regarding the terminal evaluation.
Incomplete proposals and failure to comply with proposal submission instruction will not be considered or will result in disqualification of proposal.
Completed proposals should be submitted via email firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 01 August 2019.
For any clarification regarding this assignment please write to Ripana James on email@example.com
Please be guided by the instructions provided in this document above while preparing your submission.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Proposal and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.