|Overview : |
The UNDP Samoa country office is calling for interested candidates to submit their proposals for the consultancy for the Cook Islands Ridge to Reef's CHIEF TECHNICAL ADVISOR. This consultancy has been readvertised and previous applicants need not reapply but will still be considered for this second round of advertisement.
The Chief Technical Advisor (CTA) will be responsible for providing strategic direction and overall technical backstopping to the project and to support the PMU in the implementation of activities as defined in the project document and in the inception report. He/She will render technical support to the Project Coordinator (PC) under NES, and to the R2R implementation partners. He/She will work under the guidance of the Project Manager and the National Biodiversity Steering Committee; provide advice to the project management team and other consultants hired within the project and will also report to the Project Manager and Director of NES as well as UNDP.
For more information, please download the Terms of Reference and the templates for submission of your proposal.
Deadline for submission of proposals is Tuesday 20 August 2019 SAMOA TIME. Use the provided templates for submission of your proposal. Send to email@example.com by deadline. Incomplete proposals will not be considered and only candidates for whom there is further interest will be contacted. Proposals must include the following attachments.
Mandatory Documents for Evaluation of your Proposal:
- Letter of interest and availability. Template provided to use
- Financial Proposal specifying the daily rate in the breakdown of costs and all associated costs involved with the completion of the consultancy. Template provided to use.
- Recent Curriculum Vitae
- A brief methodology on how you will approach and conduct the work,
- 3 professional references most recent. Template provided to use. Please forward the template to the referees and they should send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org by due date.
- P11 form addressing the evaluation criteria and why you consider yourself the most suitable for this assignment. The selected candidate must submit a signed P11 prior to contract award. Template provided to use.
Queries about the consultancy can be directed to the UNDP Procurement Unit email@example.com.