|Overview : |
UNDP is seeking for National Consultant for Deforestation-free Landscape initiative.
This assignment is designed to support UNDP to achieve the following outcomes:
- 03 work-packages to be contracted with three national partners for the implementation of the Deforestation free landscape approach project in Central Highlands.
- Quality inputs to the finalization of 3 technical-work-packages for international partners, under the project.
- An overall project implementation plan and budget to be attached to the Agreement between UNDP and the EU.
- A detailed-project-outline/Investment decision document in the Government template for the Government’s internal appraisal and approval.
- Inputs to UNDP’s initiatives involving in PFES and deforestation-free jurisdictional approaches
02 technical meetings organized to share PFES’s impact assessment report with related stakeholders
Procurement Notice with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria are in the attached files.
Interested offerors are invited to submit CVs, financial proposals and other information following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Tel: (+84 24) 38500100
Direct: (+84 24) 38500195
with notification by email (without attachment) to: email@example.com that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: 23.59, 14 August 2019 (Hanoi time)