|Overview : |
UNITED NATIONS CHILDREN’S FUND (UNICEF)
INVITATION TO BID (LITB) – reference ITB-UKRA-2019-020 / LIBS-2019-9151525
Subject: SO 20202026 – Battery systems
Date of issuance: August 20th, 2019.
Expires on: September 3rd, 2019, at 15:00.
Address for submission of Application: Institutska 28 Str, UNICEF Office, Kyiv, 01021
The sealed envelope with your Tender proposal must include –
1) completed, signed and stamped BID FORM (pages 3-6). PARTIAL BIDS ARE ACCEPTABLE.
2) currency – UAH Net Amount (without VAT);
3) validity – 90-ty days (from the opening date).
Documents to be submitted together with BID FORM –
(2.1) income Statement/Profit and Loss Statement, (2.2) balance Sheet, (2.3) Registration Certificate (copy); (2.4) charter of a bidding company; (2.5) licenses and VAT Registration Certificate (copy) / Single tax payer (if applicable); (2.6) statement of cash flows, if available; (2.7) statement of changes in shareholders’ equity if available; (2.8) report from the external auditor, if available; (2.9) notes to the financial statements, if available; (2.10) documents requested from supplier for each item; (2.11) mandatory documentation).
ALL DOCUMENTS ACCEPT BID FORM MAY BE PRESENTED AS SCANCOPIES AT MARYNA KAZACHYNSKA’S E-MAIL.
In case of inability to provide documents with BID FORM must be sent no later than 5 (five) working days after bid closing date.
- Envelope must be marked with the quotation number LITB-2019-20-9151525 and delivered to UNICEF Office in Kyiv by 15:00, September 3rd, 2019.
Inquiries may be addressed to e-mail: Maryna Kazachynska firstname.lastname@example.org
See attached files:
- Annex B_Specs_9151525;
- ITB-2019-20-9151525 (eng);
- ITB-2019-20-9151525 (ukr);
- Annex C_Vendor registration form_9151525;
- Annex D_Bid Form explanatory_9151525.