|Overview : |
Description of the assignment: National Consultant to simplify the Local Government Act of Liberia
Project Name: National Consultant to simplification of the Local Government Act of Liberia
Application Deadline: Monday, September 16, 2019
Duration: 1 -30 October, 2019
Starting date: 1 October, 2019
Contract type: Individual Contractor (National)
- Submission of application
Interested candidates are requested to submit an electronic application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 16 September 2019.
Submission of package
- Cover letter;
- CV, including contact information of 3 referees;
- Financial proposal. The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount per each deliverable, and administrative fee, based on the template in Annex 1. The lump-sum costs must be accompanied by a detailed breakdown of costs calculation.
All applications must include (as an attachment) a CV and financial proposal. Applications without a financial proposal will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further processing.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interview.
Selected candidates will need to submit prior to commencement of work:
- A copy of the latest academic certificate
- UN Women P-11 form, available via http://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/employment
- A statement from a medical doctor of ‘good health and fit for travel’
- Before any travel outside of Monrovia, the consultant will need to provide proof (certificate) of “Basic and Advanced Security in the Field” (which can be accessed here: undss.trip.org)