|Overview : |
Extension deadline : 18 October 2019
The United Nations Development Programme, in partnership with the Government, are in the process of procuring ICT hub equipment and solar systems as listed below for the GRIF funded ICT Access and e-Services for Hinterland, Poor and Remote Communities Project.
Please refer to the website https://etendering.partneragencies.org for the complete Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the equipment. Specifications, along with the relevant documents outlined in the ITB, must be submitted online to https://etendering.partneragencies.org by the deadline as indicated in the UNDP’s e-Tendering system
(EST/EDT (New York) time zone) EST/EDT (New York) time zone.
A pre-bid conference will be held on 19 September 2019, 10:00 hrs at 42 Brickdam, Stabroek.
Skype: : https://meet.lync.com/undp-org/procurement.gy/34VGU3DE
Offers will be received ONLY through UNDP e-tendering system, which requires prior registration in the system.
The submission of bids through UNDP eTendering is mandatory, bidders who are not registered on UNDP eTendering System must carefully read and follow the “UNDP eTendering: User Guide for Bidders” attached to the ITB.
Visit this page for the system user guides and videos in different languages:
If already registered, go to https://etendering.partneragencies.org
Use the “Forgotten password” link if you do not remember your password. Do not create a new profile.
If you have never registered in the system before, you can register by visiting the link below and follow the instructions in the user guide (attached): https://etendering.partneragencies.org
• Username: event.guest
• Password: why2change
It is strongly recommended that you create a username with two parts: your first name and last name separated by “.”, (similar to the one shown above). Once registered you will receive a valid password to the registered email address which you can use for signing in and changing your password.
Please note that your new password should meet the following criteria:
• Minimum 8 characters
• At least one UPPERCASE LETTER
• At least one lowercase letter
Please also find below advice to prevent challenges during the submission of your bid:
1. It is recommended that you use your company’s general e-mail and not personal e-mail or staff e-mail addresses to register.
2. Manage your Bidder Profile to view the bidding activities published by UNDP. It is important to confirm that “Accept ITB Invitation” through eTendering in order to enable us to know that you have successfully registered, viewed the ITB and is interested in the ITB.
3. It is recommended that you upload your bid with all attachment at least two days before the deadline in order to ensure that there are no technical problems that can prevent you from making your submission.
After successful login to eTendering, you can then preview our tender using the following details:
Business Unit (BU) Code: GUY10
Event ID: Please insert the number: ITB2019-02 for ICT Hub equipment
In case you encounter any problem with the eTendering system, please feel free to contact us immediately.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.