|Overview : |
PROCUREMENT NOTICE UPDATE:
- Extension of deadline to 12th December
- Clarifications to bidders
- Updated Bidding Documents (they can be found at UNDP eTendering portal)
The United Nations Development Program (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a bid for ITB GP600748: LTA for the provision of equipment and services for surface observation, remote sensing and early warning systems for National Meteorological and Hydrological Services (NMHS) and their Stakeholders.
Please note that this procurement process is being conducted via the online tendering system of UNDP:
Bidders who wish to submit an offer must be registered in the system.
1. If already registered, go to https://etendering.partneragencies.org and sign in using your username and password, and search for event:
Business Unit: UNDP1 ; Event ID: GP600748
(Use “Forgotten password” link if you do not remember your password. Do not create a new profile).
2. If you have never registered in the system before, you can register at https://etendering.partneragencies.org following the instructions in the user guide.
Username: event.guest ; Password: why2change
It is strongly recommended to create a username with two parts: your first name and last name separated by a “.”, (similar to the one shown above). Once registered you will receive a valid password to the registered email address which you can use for signing in and changing your password.
Please note that your new password should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 8 characters
- At least one UPPERCASE LETTER
- At least one lowercase letter
- At least one number
For more guides and videos in different languages: http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/
We encourage you to share the procurement notice with your partners and/or associates.
Thank you and kind regards,
UNDP - GPU CREE